A Hands On Kinda Girl is a song from Phranken-Runt that is sung by Dr. Phrankenstein, the main antagonist of the episode.
- Dr. Phrankenstein:
- Standing in the web, watching dials twirl
- You're lying in the slum, lemme give it a whirl
- Let me open a valve, I'm a hands-on kind of girl!
- Soon you'll be better, and raring to go
- I'll rule the world from here to Kokomo
- Call me insane, I'm a hands-on kind of dame!
- Your cerebellum's great for my morale
- Cause I'll be taking over right from this locale
- Thanks a bunch, pal, I'm a hands-on kind of gal!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.