Chicken Boo is clucked by Frank Welker.
- Chicken Boo's disguises have included:
- The Big Kiss: Chicken Boo wears only a moustache.
- Chicken Booryshnikov: Chicken Boo wears blond wig and ballet dancing gear
- Davie Omelette: Chicken Boo wears a racoon skin hat like Davy Crockett
- General Boo-Regard: Chicken Boo wears a Confederate cavalry officer hat
- The Chicken Who Loved Me: Chicken Boo dresses like a secret agent(black wig, sunglasses, & suit)
- Yabba Dabba Boo: Chicken Boo impersonates a script writer at a table read for a Flintstones movie (backwards baseball hat, t-shirt, pants and blazer)
- Boo Happens: Chicken Boo plays the part of Forrest Gump
- The Boo Network: Chicken Boo dresses as a network executive who only comes up with chicken related shows
- Boo Wonder: Chicken Boo dresses like Robin, Batman's sidekick
- Punchline Part 1: Chicken Boo dresses like a newsreporter
- The Good, the Boo and the Ugly: Chicken Boo dons western garb.
- Katie Ka-Boo: Chicken Boo wears the clothes of a high school student.
- Jingle Boo: Chicken Boo dresses as a mall Santa Claus.
- Ralph's Wedding: Chicken Boo dresses in bridal clothing.
- Kung Boo: Chicken Boo dresses as a martial artist.
- Hercule Yakko: Chicken Boo dresses as a pizza delivery guy. (Cameo)
- Hooray For North Hollywood Pat 1: Chicken Boo dresses the Warner Bros. studio's lawyer.
- Whenever the one person who knows that Chicken Boo is really a giant chicken calls him such, all of the other characters present mistakenly deny it until he clucks like a chicken, and everyone turns on Chicken Boo. However, some episodes deviated from the standard formula:
- Katie Ka-Boo: where Mr. & Mrs. Kaboom realize he is a chicken after seeing him with their own eyes.
- The Big Kiss: the film's crew realizes it when he kisses the actress, whom herself finds out when she finds herself wearing Chicken Boo's false mustache.
- Jingle Boo: Santa Claus gave Chicken Boo a good ending to celebrate Christmas.
- Yabba Dabba Boo: his clucking which normally gets him discovered, went unnoticed until Chicken Boo freaked out after seeing everyone eating chicken dishes.
- Boo Happens: Several people in the episode remark that he is really a giant chicken, but only one is present at the end to say "I told you that guy was a chicken!"
- Ralph's Wedding: Ralph says he loves chicken and everyone calms down and accepts him. Although the episode is all a dream and Ralph and his real wife eat fried chicken in bed. From a bucket that has a picture of Chicken Boo dressed up like Colonel Sanders.
- Hooray For North Hollywood Pat 1: When Plotz turns down the Warners' movie script, Yakko believes there's only one thing to do now. Wakko believes (while Boo is walking out) it's to tell him the studio's lawyer is a giant chicken. Boo just screams and runs off before anyone else finds out.
- In Meet John Brain, the first presidential survey done after Brain's would-be voters turn on him upon learning he's a mouse portrays Chicken Boo on the lead. It's unknown what he wears to disguise himself or if there's anyone suspecting him.
- Main Title (nonspeaking)
- Taming of the Screwy (mentioned ["It was a chicken, I tell you! A giant chicken!"])
Chicken Boo, what's the matter with you?
You don't act like the other chickens do
You wear a disguise to look like human guys*
But you're not a man, you're a Chicken Boo
*Alternate line: 'You're jumbo-sized and you wear a disguise