|Full Name||Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca III|
|Segment||Yakko, Wakko, and Dot|
|Voice Actor||Tress MacNeille|
|Catchphrases|| "Boys, (go fig)."|
"Call me Dottie, and you die."
"And I'm cute!"
"It's just a little thing I do!"
" ...And the Warner sister!"- Dot
Dot Warner (full name Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca III) is one of the main characters on the TV series Animaniacs. She is the youngest of the Warners as well as the only girl, as she refers "..., and the Warner sister." She wears her ears up using a yellow flower clip and a short pink skirt. She is the cutest character in the show.
Dot is the little princess of the Warner trio. She is caring, outgoing, highly intelligent, obstinate, but also has something of temper which can trigger very easily; she tends to be the most confident in the group; sometimes, Dot is a little emotional, the instrument that she plays most often is the violin.
- (irritated) “You know the reason that the California schools scored SO low in Math!?........ YOU! START GOING TO CLASS!" (yelling and blaming Wakko) Hooray for North Hollywood part 1
- "I'm the cute one"
- "And I'm cute."
- ”And I am as cute as a.......”
- "I can't help it if I'm cute!"
- ”Call me Dottie and you die!”
- ”Hellooo nurse!” (Not as frequent as Yakko and Wakko)
- “Helloooo Mel!”
- "And the Warner sister!"
- (having a fit) "That's it YOU ruined my entire cute song! I am angry, I am furious! I AM ENRAGED! I HAVE HAD IT!!!"-I'm Cute
- "Well, until they learn you don't bathe!"-Cutie and the Beast
- "NO way! I‘m the only one who is supposed to be cute on this show!" - Cutie and the Beast
- "I'm Mad, I'M MAD! I'm really really MAD! You poked me with your elbow by my side!" - I'm Mad
- "Boys go fig!"
- ”TURN OUT THAT LIGHT! It attracts insects.” - Space-Probed
- ”TURN OUT THOSE LIGHTS!” - Of Course You Know, This Means Warners
- "SNAP OUT OF IT!"
- ”Wow dumber than advertised.” (also can be said by Yakko)
- (irritated) "Stupid machine! YOU ate all of my change! Now MOVE!”(Then she kicked the Brain)-Star Warners
- “Alright who took the last diet root beer!”-Star Warners
- (Annoyed with Yakko after he decided to use her songs as a curse if they don’t walk through the woods, just to joke around. Then they went into a shouting match) “Hey what is this!? Make fun of your sister day on Animaniacs!? You know this isn’t really right! You got ISSUES man seriously you got issues, you can’t pick on me like that YOU’RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!”-Cutie and the Beast
- “Oh dry up!”
- (Whining) ”Who came up with this stupid wheel of morality anyway!?”-Wheel of Morality
- "It's just a little thing I do."
- "Now please don't mention my brother. The one they call Wakkorino. He's always burping every hour so I threw him out of the tower!"-Macadamia Nut
- "Now come on! What do you want me to do? He was grossing me out and I'm just a cute little thing so don't cross me!"-Macadamia Nut
- ”Or just plain Dot the name I prefer to but if you call me Dottie I’ll have to hurt you!”-Macadamia Nut
- "I'm Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Banana Folana....Oh shoot!"—Cutie and the Beast
- "Oh thanks for your support Mr. Peep Popping into the mic!"-Cutie and the Beast
- "Can you try saying it sometime!?...........Oh thank you Mr. United States Canada Mexico Panama big whoop! LET'S DO IT!!!!"-Cutie and the Beast
- "I'm princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Banana Fanna Fo Foo! (erupting) Nah ugh a rack a (bleeping) nah a rack a (bleeping) nah stoppa (bleeping) grrrrrrrrr!"-Cutie and the Beast
- "Call me Dottie and you die!"-Dot's last words in Wakko's Wish
- (sulking) I'm getting really bored, I read this magazine, if we don't get there soon, I think I'm gonna scream!"-Wakko's Wish
- "I call it a cutie mark, Cindy Crawford eat your heart out!"-Wakko's Wish
- “Ewwww... Do NOT go in there!”
- (Yet again like the I’m Cute song, Dot became angry and aggressive by Yakko and Wakko’s sarcasm) ”And now you both can say goodbye!.......Yeah!” (Then the glass seems to shatter. Dot probably threw her brothers out, in the recording)-(Several Drops of Rain which is in the album Yakko's World)
- “Pick up the speed Wakko and stick with it!”-From Burbank with Love
- “P what, couldn’t your parents spell?”-From Burbank with Love
- ”I’m Dot Warner, the spy who loves you.”-From Burbank with Love
- ”Ha ha ha another good one!”-From Burbank with Love
- “This isn’t my color.”
- (dramatically) “Please!”
- (whining) ”I thought you said no boring questions!” - Lookit the Fuzzyheads
- ”Now there’s an understatement.”
- ”I don’t know, you told me to forget.” - Multiplication
- ”A broken hand.......they will, if they try to take my cookies....well that’s what you said.” - Multiplication
- ”I’m going to hurt my brother badly!” - Chairman of the Bored
- (singing) ”All I want is quiet! No reason to deny it! I can’t take that riot! Quiet! QUIET! QUIET!!!!!!” - Dot's Quiet Time
- ”QUIET! Thanks.”-Dot‘s Quiet Time
- "Hmm. Gee. It's so quiet. Too quiet. Terribly quiet. Awfully quiet. (Screams at the top of her lungs and causes an avalanche)" - Dot's Quiet Time
- "By the prickling of my thumbs, something scary this way comes!" - Macbeth
- "Now that you won the prize, I guess you're gonna wanna kiss me." - Animaniacs: A Gigantic Adventure (After completing the game)
- "(Pops out of the rolling red carpet) Ta-da! Decorator Dot at your service." - Windsor Hassle
- "Sea? Like 'sea?' The sea where you live? Ha!" - Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt
- "Oh. That's not funny." - Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt
- "♪Maybe I'm a cat. What do you think of that? A lovely cat that all the world adores! And here's my kitty paws, with little kitty claws (Claws strike out of her glove) which I like to sharpen on your couch. (Swipes her hand and slices the couch with one swing)♪" - What Are We?
- ”Produced by....gimme a break! Bunch of overpaid credited of rabid of do nothings!" - The Cold Ending
- (Crying for mercy) "Make him stop, I'm begging you! I'll tell you anything! Just please! MAKE HIM STOP!!! (Cries)" - Star Warners
- "There's no way you're getting me to sing." - Redubbed audio for Animaniacs Sing-Along: Yakko's World
- "Oh! (Giggles) That's different. (Winks at the camera)" - Redubbed audio for Animaniacs Sing-Along: Yakko's World
- "Cute and a good bowler too." - Animaniacs: Ten Pin Alley
- "Wahoo!" - Animaniacs: Ten Pin Alley
- "(Does a backflip) Ta-da!" - Animaniacs: Ten Pin Alley
- (Angry) "Bowling. Huh!" - Animaniacs: Ten Pin Alley
- (Angry) "Come on, ball! Knock the pins over!" - Animaniacs: Ten Pin Alley
- "Dull? Au contraire. The game of golf is a metaphor for life itself. Each hole represents a challenge. (Does a swing pose) Each swing a defining moment. Each..." - Animaniacs Game Pack
- "Anvils again? We're always dropping anvils on mean people's heads. Maybe all they need is a nice smooch to brighten their day." - Animaniacs Game Pack
- "Wakko, remember what I said about anvils? Forget it." - Animaniacs Game Pack
- (after the player clicks "quit") "Are you sure you want to run off and leave us all alone?" - Animaniacs Game Pack
- (after the player clicks "yes") "Fine. Be that way! See if I care!" - Animaniacs Game Pack
- Newsreel of the Stars
- Main Title
- Ep1: De-Zanitized
- Ep1: The Monkey Song
- Ep1: Nighty-Night Toon
- Ep2: Cookies for Einstein
- Ep2: Pinky and the Brain Intro #1
- Ep2: Win Big (run-through)
- Ep2,4: Wheel of Morality
- Ep3,4,7: Tower Escapes
- Ep3: H.M.S. Yakko
- Ep3: Slappy Squirrel Intro
- Ep3: Slappy Goes Walnuts (run-through)
- Ep3: Yakko's Universe
- Ep4: Hooked on a Ceiling
- Ep4: Film Projector Transition (nonspeaking)
- Ep4: Goodfeathers: The Beginning (run-through)
- Ep4,7: Tower Returns
- Ep5: Taming of the Screwy
- Ep6: Flipper Parody
- Ep6: Temporary Insanity
- Ep6: Operation: Lollipop (run-through; speaking)
- Ep6: What Are We?
- Ep7: Piano Rag
Animaniacs Wiki has a collection of images related to Dot Warner
- A running gag with Dot involves her "pet", a large, constantly-changing monster that she keeps in a small box. In "Spaced Probed" one of her pets marries an alien.
- In Wakko's Wish, she is revealed to be ticklish as Yakko tickles her.
- In the series of "Pinky and the Brain" Dot made a cameo in "The Third Mouse", waving at Pinky and Brain after Pinky said "Poit! One of those Dots is waving at us!", even though the episode was in black and white, her nose is red, just like the 1930's cartoons on Animaniacs.
- Sherri Stoner invented Dot's full name, patterned after Pippi Longstocking's full name: Pippilotta Delicatessa Windowshade Mackrelmint Ephraim's Daughter Longstocking.
- She has shown greater than average ability in numerous activities, such as making chocolate bunnies or playing the piano. Just little things Dot does.
- In an interview with Tom Ruegger, he states that Dot is nine.
- Although Dot argues with her brother Yakko on occasion, her occasional rivally with her other brother Wakko could be a bit more tense at times.
- Dot appears to be the same height as fellow Tress MacNeille character Babs Bunny as seen in The Big Wrap Party Tonight.
- In the 2020 revival, Dot and her siblings were locked-back into the tower for currently unknown reasons after the events of The Scoring Session.