|Full Name||Hello Nurse|
|Segment||Yakko, Wakko, and Dot|
|Voice Actor||Tress MacNeille|
Hello Nurse's apparel consists of a small white nurse's cap and a white form-fitting dress, along with white-bowed high heels. She has blonde hair, blue eyes, and wears purple eye-shadow and red lipstick. Hello Nurse's appearance almost always prompts Wakko and Yakko into exclaiming "Hellooooooo, Nurse!" (one of the show's well-known lines) and jumping into her arms. They will also call out her name if they see a beautiful woman as shown in several episodes (they did call out to an overweight woman once in "Hello Nice Warners" although it was instead "HellOOO, Large NURSE!"). Dot does likewise when an attractive man enters the picture. (Dot usually says "Hellooooo, Nurse!" or as seen in Jokahontas,"Hellooooo, Mel!") Like an actress, she is used in other episodes as needed.
Hello Nurse is considered by Yakko and Wakko to be hot, loyal and intelligent. Aside from her beauty, Hello Nurse is supposedly an outright genius; in the song about her it states several of her rather prestigious accomplishments (although parts of it may be untrue, since the Warners were hit by lightning after they stated they would be if they were lying). She states in Wakko's Wish that she has a "mean IQ of 192". In later characterizations, she thinks that she is respected only for her looks and not her mind. However, in a song about her, both Wakko and Yakko seem to show that they greatly respect her for her mind, but also love her for her looks quite a lot to. She, like everybody else, sometimes finds the Warners annoying, but mostly recognizes them as genuinely sweet kids. In the comics, Hello Nurse was also a secret agent.
List of Episode Appearances
- Ep1: Newsreel of the Stars (nonspeaking)
- Main Title (nonspeaking)
- Ep1: De-Zanitized
- Ep1: The Monkey Song
- Ep1: Nighty-Night Toon (nonspeaking)
- Ep5: Taming of the Screwy
- Ep7: Piano Rag
- Ep8: The Warner's Lot Song
- Ep8: Bumbie's Mom
- Ep10: King Yakko
- Ep13: Little Old Slappy from Pasadena (nonspeaking)
- Ep15: Space Probed (nonspeaking)
- Ep22: Plane Pals
- Ep33: The Big Kiss
- Ep43: Survey Ladies
- Ep44: The Senses Song
- Ep47: Video Review
- Ep50: Twas the Day Before Christmas
- Ep58: Meet John Brain
- Ep62: MacBeth
- Ep64: Lookit the Fuzzy Heads
- Ep64: No Face Like Home
- Ep71: Variety Speak
- Ep71: Finale (nonspeaking)
- Ep73: Gimme a Break
- Ep77: This Pun for Hire
- Ep78: The Sound of Warners
- Ep80: Gunga Dot
- Ep82: Panama Canal
- Ep82: Hello Nurse (cartoon)
- Ep82: The Big Wrap Party Tonight
- Ep83: One Flew Over the Cuckoo Clock
- Ep85:Rugrats Cold Open
- Ep85: Jokahontas (nonspeaking)
- Ep85: Mighty Wakko at the Bat
- Ep86: A Very Very Very Very Special Show
- Ep89: Ten Short Films About Wakko Warner
- Ep90: Ralph's Wedding
- Ep92: The Macadamia Nut|
- Ep99: The Scoring Session
- Wakko's Wish
- Hello Nurse originally didn’t have a name and still doesn't have a real one. Her character is called Hello Nurse because Yakko and Wakko address her as such.
- In the movie Wakko's Wish, she and Dr. Scratchansniff were friends and had a working relationship as she's always seen by his side. After things get better in Acme Falls, they’re both finally able to make money and get their own homes.
- She’s considered by fans to be one of the most attractive female characters of the show, the other being Minerva Mink.
- The Warners' Lot Song marks the first time someone implies "Hello Nurse" is her name.
- Even though Yakko and Wakko call her Hello Nurse, Dr. Scratchansniff calls her Miss. Nurse, implying that her last name is Nurse.
- In the Hello Nurse song, Wakko says her IQ is 157 but in Wakko's Wish she says her IQ is 192. Since Wakko and Yakko were struck by lightning, this means that Wakko had most likely made a mistake about her IQ.
- In "Dot the Macadamia Nut," her eyes are completely black.
- In the final season, The cross on her cap changed from red to purple.