|Full Name||Heloise Nerz|
|Segment||Yakko, Wakko, and Dot|
|Voice Actor||Tress MacNeille|
Hello Nurse's apparel consists of a small white nurse's cap and a white form-fitting dress, alongside white high heels with ribbons. She has long blonde hair and big blue eyes. She wears violet eyeshadow and red lipstick. Hello Nurse's appearance almost always prompts Wakko and Yakko into exclaiming "Hellooooooo, Nurse!" (one of the show's well-known lines) and jumping into her arms. They will also call out her name if they see a beautiful woman as shown in several episodes (they did call out to an overweight woman once in "Hello Nice Warners" although it was instead "HellOOO, Large NURSE!"). Dot does likewise when an attractive man enters the picture. (Dot usually says "Hellooooo, Nurse!" or as seen in Jokahontas, "Hellooooo, Mel!") Like the actress, she is used in other episodes as needed.
Hello Nurse is considered by Yakko and Wakko to be hot, loyal and intelligent. Aside from her beauty, Hello Nurse is supposedly an outright genius; in the song about her it states several of her rather prestigious accomplishments (although parts of it may be not true, since the Warners were hit by lightning after they stated they would be if they were lying). She stated in Wakko's Wish that she has a "mean IQ of 192". In later characterizations, she thinks that she is respected only for her looks outside of her mind. However, in a song about her, both Wakko and Yakko seem to show that they greatly respect her for her mind, but also love her for her looks quite a lot too. She, like everybody else, sometimes finds the Warners annoying, but mostly recognizes them as absolutely cute kids. In the comics, Hello Nurse was also a secret agent.
List of Episode Appearances
- Ep1: Newsreel of the Stars (no lines)
- Main Title (singing)
- Ep1: De-Zanitized
- Ep1: The Monkey Song
- Ep1: Nighty-Night Toon (no lines)
- Ep5: Taming of the Screwy
- Ep7: Piano Rag
- Ep8: The Warner's Lot Song
- Ep8: Bumbie's Mom
- Ep10: King Yakko
- Ep13: Little Old Slappy from Pasadena (no lines)
- Ep14: La La Law
- Ep15: Space Probed (no lines)
- Ep22: Plane Pals
- Ep33: The Big Kiss
- Ep43: Survey Ladies
- Ep44: The Senses Song
- Ep47: Video Review
- Ep50: Twas the Day Before Christmas
- Ep58: Meet John Brain
- Ep62: MacBeth
- Ep64: Lookit the Fuzzy Heads
- Ep64: No Face Like Home
- Ep71: Variety Speak
- Ep71: Finale (no lines)
- Ep73: Gimme a Break
- Ep77: This Pun for Hire
- Ep78: The Sound of Warners
- Ep79: The Twelve Days of Christmas Song
- Ep80: Gunga Dot
- Ep82: Panama Canal
- Ep82: Hello Nurse (cartoon)
- Ep82: The Return of the Great Wakkorotti
- Ep82: The Big Wrap Party Tonight
- Ep83: One Flew Over the Cuckoo Clock
- Ep85: Rugrats Cold Open
- Ep85: Jokahontas (no lines)
- Ep85: Mighty Wakko at the Bat
- Ep86: A Very Very Very Very Special Show
- Ep89: Ten Short Films About Wakko Warner
- Ep90: Ralph's Wedding
- Ep92: The Macadamia Nut
- Ep99: The Scoring Session
- Star Warners (as Sgt. Major Nurse)
- Wakko's Wish
- Ep10 (Reboot): Anima-Nyet (mentioned only)
- Ep13 (Reboot): Hindenburg Cola (mentioned only)
- Hello Nurse originally didn’t have a name in the original series. It remained unknown until 2020, when Tom Ruegger revealed it to be “Heloise Nerz”. Her character is called Hello Nurse because Yakko and Wakko address her as such.
- In the film Wakko's Wish, she and Dr. Scratchansniff were friends and had a working relationship as she's always seen by his side. After things get better in Acme Falls, they’re both finally able to make money and get their own homes.
- She is considered by fans to be one of the most attractive female characters of the show, the other being Minerva Mink.
- The Warners' Lot Song marks the first time someone implies "Hello Nurse" is her name.
- Even though Yakko and Wakko call her Hello Nurse, Dr. Scratchansniff calls her Miss. Nurse, implying that her last name is Nurse.
- In the Hello Nurse song, Wakko says her IQ is 157 but in Wakko's Wish she says her IQ is 192. Since Wakko and Yakko were struck by lightning, this means that Wakko had most likely made a mistake about her IQ.
- In "Dot the Macadamia Nut," her eyes are fully black.
- In the final season, The cross on her cap changed from red to purple.
- Hello Nurse does not physically appear in the 2020 series, due to the apparent sexism, but she is mentioned in two episodes.
- Tom Ruegger said that, had he worked on the revival, he would have made Hello Nurse surpassing Thaddeus Plotz and being promoted to CEO rather than creating Nora Rita Norita.