|Full Name||Thaddeus Plotz|
|Segment||Yakko, Wakko, and Dot|
|Voice Actor||Frank Welker|
You pesky Warners!
Thaddeus Plotz is the CEO of Warner Bros. He is extremely short with a short temper to match. Of all the cast, he knows the Warners who does not follow the rules, mostly because of their immaturity and wackiness, especially when it reaches the professional level. He is at times one of the antagonists of the show, but he is sometimes shown to be not that bad after all.
Like Wakko, he has a fear of clowns, as revealed in "Clown and Out". In spite of this, "Clown and Out" also shows that he has faced his fear in order to do something special for the Warners. As revealed in "The Warners 65th Anniversary Special ", he worked in the front office of Warner Bros. Studios in the time of the Warners' creation. In "A Christmas Plotz", it is revealed that he took over the studio from his father by forcing him to retire.
He is also sometimes known as T.P., Mr. Plotz, Plotz-y, and Plotz (all said by the Warners).
He is voiced by Frank Welker.
- Main Title (nonspeaking)
- Taming of the Screwy
- Temporary Insanity
- Chalkboard Bungle
- Clown and Out
- A Christmas Plotz
- Super Strong Warner Siblings
- The Sound of Warners
- Episode 82: Wakko's 2-Note Song/The Big Wrap Party Tonight
- Episode 85: Boids on the Hood/Mighty Wakko at the Bat
- The Boo Network
- Ralph's Wedding
- Back in Style
- Hooray for North Hollywood
- International names: Tadeo Plotz (Spain), Thaddäus Plotz (Germany), Pan Plotz (Mr Plotz) (Poland)
- Even though he hated the Warners, he does have limits. Like in Wakko's Wish, he didn't want them to die since they are only kids.