|Animaniacs Episode 65|
|Air date:||May 23, 1994|
|Variable verse:|| N/A
|Gag credit(s):|| See the list below
|Closing tag:|| YW&D: "Goodbye, nurse!"
|List of Animaniacs Episodes|
The Warners 65th Anniversary Special is the season finale of the first season of Animaniacs.
Animation by Tokyo Movie Shinsha, Ltd.
There is no theme song in this episode.
A "live" special that highlights the anniversary of the Warners' creation, from their original roles as sidekicks to the early Looney Tunes character Buddy through their golden age and their occasional breakouts prior to recent times. Behind the scenes, though, a mysterious adversary is plotting their demise.
|Rob Paulsen||Yakko Warner, Dr. Scratchansniff, Joseph Stalin|
|Tress MacNeille||Dot Warner, Viza Vizzelli, Baby Jane, Page Sister #1|
|Jess Harnell||Wakko Warner, Norman Feinman|
|Frank Welker||Thaddeus Plotz, Bob Hope, Chicken Boo, George Bailey, Prof. Kingsfield|
|Maurice LaMarche||Spartacus, John Wayne, Ed Sullivan|
|Jim Cummings||Buddy, Announcer, FDR, Vern Turtletaub|
|Jeff Bennett||Weed Memlo, Charlton Woodchucks, The Gipper, Lt. Gen. Patrick Nugner, Lou Amalongada|
|Paul Rugg||Lon Borax, Mr. Director|
|Sherri Stoner||Slappy Squirrel|
|Nathan Ruegger||Skippy Squirrel|
|Cree Summer||Elmyra Duff, Page Sister #2|
|John Mariano||Guenther Hundhosen|
|Greg Burson||Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Porky Pig, Yosemite Sam, Foghorn Leghorn|
- City Desk Editor: Lou Grant
- Storyboards: Bucky Beaver, Jerry Mathers as the Beaver
- Sheet Timing: Jeff Hall, Monty Hall, Kids in the Hall, Norm McCabe, McCabe & Mrs. Miller, Tom Ray, Man Ray, Sting Ray, Bob & Ray, Ray Stevens, Darrin Stevens, Larry Tate.
- Slugger: Bill Knoll, Grassy Knoll.
- Louisville Slugger: Baseball Bat.
- Slug: Slimey Gooey Thing.
- B.G. Key Design: Dan McHugh, Marty Strudler, Apple Strudler, Peach Cobbler.
- B.G.s.: Barry, Robin & Maurice Gibb.
- Spectrum Colors: Roy G. Biv.
- Color Key: Bunny Munns, Richard Daskas, Carolyn Guske, Robin Kane, Charles Foster Kane Chris Naylor, Eric Nordberg, Linda Redondo, Redondo Beach, Florida.
- Bathroom Key: Cannot Be Duplicated.
- Francis Scott Key: National Anthem Writer.
- Key Largo: Starring Humphrey Bogart & Lauren Bacall.
- Mark Up: Jea DuBois, Lisa Leonardi, Valerie Walker, & Clint Walker as "Cheyenne".
- Mark Down: "Goof Troop" Tapes at K-Mart.
- Animation Checking: Jan Browning, Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Brenda Brummet, Brenda Brummet Browning, Elizabeth Brummet Browning, Jennifer Damiani, Jennifer Damiani Browning, Bunty Dranko, Elizabeth Barrett Bunty, H.M.S. Bunty, Karl Jacobs, Karl Jacobs Jingleheimer Schmidt, Howard Schwartz, John Jacob Jingleheimer Schwartz.
- Interest Free Checking: With a $2000 Deposit.
- Production Administrator: Alyson Brown, Charlie Brown, He's a Clown, That Charlie Brown.
- Copying & Shipping: Carlton Batten, Carlton Batten Browning, Carlton Batten Down the Hatches, Ana Durand, Duran Duran, Ana Duran Duran, Que Sera Sera, Whatever Will Be, Will Be, The Future's Not Ours to See, Ana Duran Duran, What Will Be, Will Be.
- Digital Production: Alan G. Brown, Sweet Georgia Brown, Sweet Elizabeht Barrett Georgia Browning.
- Guy Who Cuts Out All the Borning Stuff: Joe "Snippy, the Animator's Best Friend" Gall.
- Additional Film Editing: Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielson, Leslie Nielsen.
- Sound Reading: Bradley Carow, Denise Whitfield, Steve Siracusa, N.Y.
- The Sound Mix is By...
- The Trail Mix is By: Nabisco.
- Monkey Screech SFX by: Russell Brower, Robert Hargreaves, Matt Thorne, "Thorny" Thornberry, Ozzy's Zany Next Door Neighbor.
- Dialogue Editors: Mark Keatts, Mick Brooling, Bob Lacivita, Andrew I. King, Aaron L. King, Alan King, Martin Luther King, Chicken a la King, Old King Cole, Larry King Live, Don King, Don Corleone, Don Juan, Don Quixote, Don Wilson, Dondi, Dondi Duran Duran, Whatever Will Be, Will Be.
- Voice Recording Engineer: Harry Andronis, of the Chicago Androniseseseses, Danny Shaw, 2nd Engineer, Casey Jones, Train Engineer.
- Amblin Story Consultant: Douglas Wood, Mary Woods, Natalie Wood, James Woods, Ed Wood, Jr.
- Laboratory Services: C.F.I.
- Lavoratory [sic] Services: Mr. Potty Man.
- Animaniacs Nutritional Information Per Serving
|with 8 oz. milk||with 8 oz. cola||with 8 oz. Weed Memlo|
- Kathryn Page: Kathryn Page.
- Episode Adopted by: Bette Midler.
- Production Assistants: Geno GuBois, Dustin Foster, Bobbie Page, John Morris, Paul "Godzilla is My Friend" Trandahl.
- Donors - $10 or More: Jon McClenahan, Dave Marshall, The Gimeno Family, Nick Hollander, Kirk Tingblad, Elizabeth Barrett Tingblad.
- Organ Donors: Thomas, Baldwin, Vox, Wurlitzer.
- Favorite Lawrence Welk Quote: "When you have a minute, I want to see you right now."
- If You're Counting: This Has Been Episode #65.
- Chicken Boo Appears Courtesy of: Zacky Farms.
- Promotional Fee Paid By: "Ouchies" - The Sharp, Prickly Toy You Bathe With.
- Special Thanks to: Ojai Constorium, Memlo Memorial Archive - Mary Margret Memlo, Curator, the Smellog Foundation, Craig T. Nelson & All His "Coach" Co-Stars, The Pew Charitable Truss.
- Bean Counter: Chuck Ansel.
- Beans Counted: 235, Definitely 235.
- Announcer: "Hey, Warners, you've just finished the 65th episode of Animaniacs. What are you gonna do now?"
Warners: "We're going to Euro-Disney!"
- Executive in Charge of Production: Jean MacCurdy.
- Executive in Charge of Prodding: Liza-Ann Warren.
- Executive in Charge of Bazooka: Tim Sarnoff.
- Executive in Charge of Overseas Production: Ken Duer.
- Executive in Charge of the Writers: Barbara Simon Dierks.
- Viza Vizzelli is a parody of the famous singer "Liza Minnelli"
- Buddy is a real Warner Bros. animation character who was created to replace Bosko after Harman and Ising left the studio and took the character with them. Apparently, Warner Bros. was not shy to admit the failure of the character. However Buddy was created in 1933, not 1929 (which was when the first Bosko cartoon was originally produced).
- All celebrity caricatures who were interviewed are identified under the characters they made famous in their movies. Spartacus is a caricature of Kirk Douglas, Prof. Kingsfield is a caricature of John Houseman, the Gipper is Ronald Reagan, George Bailey is Jimmy Stewart.
- The Warners' appearance on A Really Big Shew is a parody of the Beatles' first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show. The song they sing, "Make a Gookie", is a parody of Simon & Garfunkel's "The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)".
- Bob Hope calls Dot "Dottie", but Dot does not say, "Call me 'Dottie' and you die" or act upon that threat. This could be because she was asleep when the camera panned over to the Warners.
- Parts of the opening and closing song for this episode would be used (set to different clips of the Warner siblings) as the introduction to Cartoon Network's Animaniacs marathon celebrating the show having joined the channel's line-up.
- Tweety's name is misspelled as "Tweetie Bird".
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 64||Episode 66|