Lyrics (by Rita)
- Just look into my eyes
- Tell me what you see
- This looks more like Van Nuys Than Burbank to me
- Just listen to the call… Oh, and ain't it sweet?
- No matter how we fall, we land on our feet
- Oh, you and I, we're like a masquerader
- Who travels incognito with a friend
- No matter where you go… You'll see me later!
- I know we'll be together In the end…
- Don't leave it up to fate
- For the odds are slim
- Don't gamble with your life. You can never win…
- We'll see her to the train
- Then we'll leave Warsaw
- After the child is reconciled with her papa…
- You know I should have my head examined
- The fact is I could not go without you
- I'm fond of your slow wit and your hairdo…
- We'll always be together, me and you…
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.