|Full Name||Wakko Warner|
|Segment||Yakko, Wakko, and Dot, Wakko's Wish,|
|Voice Actor||Jess Harnell|
|Catchphrases|| "Hellooo Nurse!"|
"Can we call you Dadoo?"
Wakko Warner is one of the three main protagonists in the TV series Animaniacs. He is the middle child of the Warner siblings, and the goofball of the three. He wears a red baseball cap along with a blue turtleneck. In the revival he has grown a small tuft of hair on the top of his head (a smaller version of his hair tuft was briefly seen in the original show during The Senses Song.) As a symbol of his wackiness, his tongue occasionally hangs out of his mouth.
Wakko is sweet, gentle, loving, selfless, polite, talented and canny, but he has a voracious appetite and is the most physical of the brothers. He has a phobic fear of clowns, Wakko speaks with a British accent, he has a silent nature, Wakko is flexible and takes objects out of his magic pocket when the situation calls for it. He is the least intelligent of the three. Wakko is a fan of the late Don Knotts, the instrument he plays most often is the drums.
- Wakko Warner's quieter nature, gaggy bag and gookie are derived from Harpo Marx of the Marx Brothers.
- Wakko's accent is based on people from the city of Liverpool, UK. People from this city are often known as "scousers". His accent is modeled on The Beatles, but most notably John Lennon.
- Wakko has been shown to be similar to Yakko when his hat is taken off (only briefly in a few episodes like with No Pain, No Painting, the Senses song, The Warners and The Beanstalk, Chalkboard Bungle, Yakko Warner's World Of Baldness and in Wakko's Wish), the only difference being his face is more circular and he has a messy tuft of hair as well.
- Wakko was originally going to be two separate characters, Wakky and Smakky.
- Wakko's burps are actually done by Maurice LaMarche (voice of the Brain & Squit).
- In Clown And Out, Wakko is coulrophobic (or afraid of clowns), which is shared with Warner Bros. CEO Thaddeus Plotz.
- In the song Hello Nurse, he's said to be seven. In an interview with Tom Ruegger, however, he states that he's actually eleven. This was to keep the rhyme in the song, as "eleven" has too many syllables to rhyme with "heaven".
- Wakko is the same height as Buster Bunny.
- In the 2020 revival, Wakko and his siblings were locked back into the tower for currently unknown reasons after the events of The Scoring Session.
- ”Excuse me.”
- ”I’m confused.”
- ”I have to potty!”
- ”It works, it works!”-Wakko's Gizmo
- ”I'd like 42 pizzas, 6 with no crust.”-Hercule Yakko
- ”No I’m Wakko!”-The Freakazoid (Freakazoid episode)
- ”Oh it’s okay, Steven loves it when we do stuff like this. After all Animaniacs is his favorite.”-The Freakazoid (Freakazoid episode)
- ”Another date with Brad Pitt!?”-Cutie and the Beast
- ”Hey I can‘t help it if girls find me irresistible.”-Cutie and the Beast
- ”Do we have to?..........You mean?........AHHHHHHHH!”(When Yakko told him and Dot about going through the dark woods and if they don’t , then they’ll hear another one of Dot’s vain songs)-Cutie and the Beast
- ”Can we call you Dadoo?”
- ”Oh poo!”
- ”I’m her sister, I came along cause I couldn’t get a date!”-Magic Time
- ”The king is a jerk!”-Wakko's Wish
- ”Ha! Fooled ya didn’t we?”-Wakko‘s Wish
- ”Helooo nurse!” (just as frequent as Yakko)
- ”Banana Folana! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!”-Cutie and the Beast
- ”Hi....I’m Wakko Warner and I dont have any numbers like that, but I believe that the moon is made out of nutmeg!”-From Burbank with Love
- (chanting with his Yakko) “Funny Money! Hey Funny Money!”-From Burbank with Love
- “Hey everybody, want me to play Yankee Doodle with my armpits?!”-The Warners 65th Anniversary Special
- ”Sorry I filled the tank up with kangaroo gas, ha ha ha ha ha.”-From Burbank with Love
- ”Okay but you have to wait a while....”-Temporary Insanity
- ”STOP FILMING ME!”(then moments later he hits the camera with a mallet)-10 Short Films About Wakko Warner
- ”I‘ve got a package for you!? Excuse me!?.....Yeah but I never said package.”-The Sound of Warners
- ”I‘ve got to get rid of her! I can’t take it!” (then charges out of the room with a mallet)-The Sound of Warners
- ”I never get to get it!”-Temporary Insanity
- ”Okay let him do it.”-From Burbank with Love
- ”Excuse me, how much is this?”-Ten Short Films about Wakko
- ”Aloha hoy!”-Anchors A-Warners
- ”Anybody for sushi?”-Anchors A-Warners
- ”Watch out! Duck in comet! Duck in comet!-Morning Malaise
- ”Does Cher know your borrowing it?”-Morning Malaise
- ”That’s not a burp.......(belches)......that’s a burp!”-Morning Malaise
- ”Nah I have a date................I got a date so SUE me!”-The Cold Ending
- ”Voice director who’s that?........Her? I HATE HER!”-The Cold Ending
Animaniacs Wiki has a collection of images related to Wakko Warner