|Full Name||Yakko Warner|
|Segment||Yakko, Wakko, and Dot, The Animaniacs Show|
|Voice Actor||Rob Paulsen|
|Catchphrases|| "Hellooo Nurse!"|
"Our new special friend!"
"It's that time again!"
Yakko Warner is one of the main characters in the TV series Animaniacs. He is the oldest and tallest of the Warner siblings as well. He wears a pair of tan slack pants up to his waist, held up by a large black belt. In the revival, he has grown a small tuft of hair on the top of his head similar to Pinky’s. Out of the three, Yakko easily takes the role as the leader of the Warner Siblings.
Yakko has an arrogant personality but proves to be responsible, persistent, determinant, and optimist. He sometimes acts like a teenager but mostly he acts like his 11-year-old brother and 9-year-old sister (a kiddie kid). When the need arises, he is protective and loyal. Yakko is the most talkative out of the trio, considering the first syllable of his name (Yakk).
- Newsreel of the Stars
- Main Title
- The Monkey Song
- Nighty-Night Toon
- Yakko's World
- Cookies for Einstein
- Pinky and the Brain Intro #1
- Win Big (run-through)
- Wheel of Morality (Episodes 2, 4)
- Tower Escapes (nonspeaking) (Episodes 3, 4, 7)
- H.M.S. Yakko
- Slappy Squirrel Intro
- Slappy Goes Walnuts (run-through)
- Yakko's Universe
- Hooked on a Ceiling
- Film Projector Transition (nonspeaking)
- Goodfeathers: The Beginning (run-through)
- Tower Returns (nonspeaking) (Episodes 4, 7)
- Taming of the Screwy
- Flipper Parody
- Temporary Insanity
- Operation: Lollipop (run-through)
- What Are We?
- Piano Rag
- La La Law
- Chalkboard Bungle
- Roll Over Beethoven
- Nothing But the Tooth
- Meatballs or Consequences
- Hearts of Twilight
- Wakko's America
- Four Score and Seven Migraines Ago
- Be Careful What You Eat
- Moby or not Moby
- Babblin' Bijou
- Potty Emergency
- Sir Yaksalot
- The Senses
- Hot, Bothered and Bedevilled
- Animaniacs Stew (wraparounds)
- Baghdad Cafe
- Broadcast Nuisance
- Scare Happy Slappy (cameo)
- The Warners 65th Anniversary Special
- Take My Siblings, Please
- Morning Malaise
- I'm Mad
- Super Strong Warner Siblings
- Wakko's New Gookie
- A Quake, a Quake!
- Variety Speak
- Previously on Animaniacs
- U.N. Me
- The Ballad of Magellan
- The Christmas Tree (cameo)
- Wakko's Wish
Animaniacs Wiki has a collection of images related to Yakko Warner
- Yakko's fast-talking puns are a tribute to Groucho Marx from the Marx Brothers.
- Yakko is ambidextrous. In most episodes, he is seen writing with his left hand, and in some episodes, he is seen writing with his right hand.
- Yakko appeared as an inflatable balloon display on top of the water tower in Burbank in real life, this was in promotion of the show before it was released. However, when Bob Daley, who ran the studio at the time, saw the balloon, he thought that a misshapen Mickey Mouse was sitting on top of the tower and he demanded it be removed. It was removed but not before Paul Rugg took a photo of the balloon.
- Yakko's idol is American actress Michelle Pfeiffer (who in the series was portrayed in the Catwoman outfit she wore in Batman Returns).
- His favorite color is lavender, according to the short Yakko Warner's World of Baldness
- In one of the Yakko Wakko and Dot Comedies, Yakko likes to collect keys.
- In an interview with Tom Ruegger, he states that Yakko is fifteen.
- He‘s a very good advertiser especially in the commercial skit episodes during the show
- Yakko can talk in a crescendo tone (especially when outsmarting people)
- Yakko is the same height as Bugs Bunny.
- In the 2020 revival, Yakko and his siblings were locked-back into the tower for currently unknown reasons after the events of The Scoring Session.
- ”Goodnight everybody!”
- ”So is that Mr. Tidy bowl man. Are you related?.....“You know, you can talk your head off all day and never miss it.”-Morning Malaise
- ”Ha ha ha! Thank you, thank you you’re too kind. Hey how bout that lady in the lake? How long can she hold her breath?”-Sir Yaksalot
- ”Not if you can keep a night light turned on. Thank you I’ll be here for Tuesday!”-Star Warners
- ”And nighty night Wakko’s underwear!”- Nighty-Night Toon
- ”Come on.”
- ”Just one little kiss I have all my shots!”-Space-Probed
- ”Oh don’t worry about me, I’ll find someone to romp with.....(show girls show up) I love cartoons!”-Take My Siblings, Please
- ”Ladies and Gentlemen, Miss Banana Folana!”-Cutie and the Beast
- ”Come on, let’s go and enter into this dark and spooky forest.....but if we don’t we will face the fait worse than death…that‘s right, an another song by Dot!”-Cutie and the Beast
- ”You’re awfully cute when you’re angry.....”-I'm Cute
- ”Come on one more romp I’ll even get in the front this time! Well, it was fun while it lasted.”-Take my siblings please.”
- ”No I didn’t!”-I'm Mad
- ”Hellooo nurse!”
- ”Our new special friend.”
- ”Okay Saladbar have it your way, but we know the secrets to the star that you don’t.”-Wakko's Wish
- ”Your brother and I just couldn’t be prouder.”-Cutie and the Beast
- ”Like that won’t do any good.”-The Cold Ending
- ”When do you not have a date?”-The Cold Ending
- ”Timmy and Lassie”-Cutie and the Beast
- ”Now don’t forget flea ridden.”-Cutie and the Beast
- ”Gimme that I saw it first!”(After James Bond told the Warners to take the flame pen and Wakko agreed)-From Burbank with Love
- ”No it’s not, your leg was in my spot!”-I’m Mad
- ”Hi there. You know Bob Hulk drive your golf cart like that. He runs over gophers in Griffin Park.”-From Burbank with Love
- (calmly)Awe funny money. Say it soft and it sounds like spring time. Say it loud and it sounds like.....(then chanting with Wakko)......FUNNY MONEY! HEY FUNNY MONEY!”-From Burbank with Love
- ”Warner. Yakko Warner. Ooooh nice tuxedo. Hey were you at the Emmy awards?”-From Burbank with Love
- ”Hi, were from White House Intelligence. Now there’s a contradiction in terms.”-From Burbank with Love
- ”Yeah P we’re U.S government employees. We haven’t got all day to goof off you know......annoying aren’t we.”-From Burbank with Love
- ”Maybe it’s P.U......That name stinks!”-From Burbank with love
- ”I guess he hasn’t seen our act!”-Magic Time
- ”Wow, dumber than advertised.” (also can be said by Dot)
- ”Hi I’m a pretty girl, how‘s it going?”-Magic Time
- (talking to the criminal mastermind)”Here’s a little hat for ya. Say, I was wondering if you reeeeally want to press that button?.....(then talking Wakko on the phone) Guess what? He really wants to push the button..........(back to talking to the criminal mastermind) Well if your mind’s made up, there’s not much I can do. Go ahead and press that button, Lobe.”-From Burbank with Love
- ”You know Wakko, just because something‘s new, doesn’t mean it’s better. Everyone likes your old gookie. You should be proud of that and not wanna change it just to come up with something new.”-Wakko's New Gookie (unintentional foreshadowing of animaniacs 2020 in which they faces a new world and they will have a new CEO and the rest of the cast(except pinky and the brain) are gone)
- "I'm just getting warmed up! Heigh-ho!" - Animaniacs: Ten Pin Alley